This therapy is mostly used as a growth stimulant hair growth procedure. Our PRP treatment in Chandigarh typically requires a minimum of 3 to 4 procedures over 3-4 months to begin to show results. It is important to note that PRP is not an FDA-approved treatment for hair growth and there are numerous methods of delivering PRP to the scalp.
PRP can also be used during or after a hair transplant surgery to expedite postoperative recovery. During a hair restoration procedure, some physicians will have the individual hair transplant grafts dipped in a patient’s PRP before being placed into the patient’s scalp. This will potentially provide a greater possibility of healing and promote a better outcome.
PRP is not a permanent fix. Maintenance of one treatment per year is usually required to maintain results.
Our PRP therapy is very popular among our clients and helps achieve fuller and healthier hair at the end of the treatment.
- SCO - 325, 1st Floor, Sector - 40 D Chandigarh, Chandigarh 160036
Popular Ads Overall
- What is the centralized lubrication system and how it is works properly? (33549 views)
- Dr Naiya Bansal – Bridal Dermatology Treatment in Chandigarh (13832 views)
- Pendant Set Artificial Jewellery in Canada (49 views)
- Tolet In Chandigarh – 2BHK/3BHK/4BHK/ flats for rent/sale in Mohali (47 views)
- Most Popular Places To Visit In Alabama (47 views)
- Lovemaking Toys In Vijayawada (42 views)
- Lovemaking Toys In Chennai | Call: +919823012518 (39 views)
- Tolet In Chandigarh – 2BHK/3BHK/4BHK/ flats for rent/sale in Zirakpur (39 views)
- Dr Naiya Bansal – PRP Treatment in Chandigarh (37 views)
- Dr Naiya Bansal – Skin Brightening Treatment in Chandigarh (37 views)